This volume contains full descriptions of medieval manuscripts (no. 151-301) from the Fundo Alcobaça of the Biblioteca Nacional in Lisbon, Portugal. The manuscripts originally belonged to the Cistercian Monastery of Santa Maria d’Alcobaça, north of Lisbon. The manuscripts were transferred to the Biblioteca Nacional after the monastery’s suppression in 1834. The contents of the collection contain Scriptures and liturgical texts, Patristic and medieval Latin texts, and accounts of Portuguese expansion in Africa, Asia, and Brazil. The Hill Monastic Manuscript Library (HMML) microfilmed this collection in the 1980's.